LOGGER table stores only integers, any textual description is automatically added into lookup table LOGGER_LABELS.
Label of any event is added at first use.
- Username: If you have application with authorisation enabled, logger class stores ID of currently logged user
- Logger: Specified in logger constructor. You can have more than one logger in application, with different configurations.
- Event and ID: Any action in our application is identified by string (route)
"$controller/$action/$id" which means: do action $action of controller $controller with object $id.
This structure is supported by class 'app' (now in experimental stage).
However, Event (Action) label is plain text, so you can log anything here.
We use Action label in format "appname/controller/action" where appname is application name (demo) and controller is name of the visited example.
- MSG: It's possible add free text message to any event. If you add message, it is stored in table LOGGER_MESSAGES.
- Try click on these links, for adding events into log: